Brand Properties CEO Brand Morgan announces the strategic alliance of his two real estate companies. Brand Real Estate Investments in Buckhead continues the development wing under the leadership of President Michael Hoath. Brand Real Estate Services in Duluth continues the services wing under the leadership of President Scott Meadows. Formerly Wheeler/Brand, the Duluth group has now officially changed its name to Brand Real Estate Services to reflect the buyout and retirement of company founders Tom Kolb in 2010 and Tom Wheeler in 2013. Brand Real Estate Services has a long history dating back to 1959 with Georgia real estate legend Scott Hudgens who developed such projects as North DeKalb Mall in 1965, Gwinnett Place Mall in 1984, and the Mall of Georgia in 1999. Currently the company portfolio in the Southeast includes over 90 properties with almost 5 million square feet of space for leasing and/or management, and almost 300 acres of land. Read more here.