Now hiring! Come join our commercial real estate team in our Duluth, GA office located in the heart of the Sugarloaf Corridor.
Please click here for details: BRES Human Resources Job Description 2021
Qualified applicants please send your resume to email@example.com.
In coordination with department heads, the Human Resources Generalist manages human resources activities within the employee life cycle at the company. This employee coordinates recruiting, onboarding, training, performance management and other HR programs and policies. The Human Resources Generalist is the main contact for third party HR providers and employee relations activities. He or she will provide “high touch” service that reflects Brand’s culture to employees and vendors. Top candidates will be comfortable managing grey areas and possess excellent communication and people skills.
• Manage all internal and external HR related matters
• Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures
• Oversee the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, testing, background and reference checks
• Responsible for onboarding including welcome orientation, new hire paperwork, benefit enrollment, explaining HR policies, schedules, etc.
• Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll
• Assist with payroll and benefit budgeting and monitoring
• Prepare annual compliance reporting, census reports and workers compensation audits
• Work with department managers to recommend strategies to train and motivate employees
• Address employee relations issues and involve the proper resources as needed
• Maintain physical and digital employment records
• Ensure company compliance with federal and state HR laws and regulations
• Maintain and update Employee Handbook and other employment related policies
• Conduct exit interviews and provide feedback and analysis to the leadership team
• Thorough knowledge of HR functions, benefit programs and best practices
• Strong attention to detail and analytical abilities to prepare, analyze and bring meaning to raw data and facts
• Ability to identify and resolve employee issues and work with department leaders as a valued business partner
• Effective interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent presentation and written communication skills
• Organized, detail-oriented, great follow-up skills
• Advanced computer experience with payroll and human resources software
• 3-6 years relevant experience
• Undergraduate degree in Human Resources or other related field and demonstrated commitment to professional development (SHRM-CP preferred)